Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Knitted Dish Cloth

This is a easy dish cloth or hot pad to knit! 
IMG_0698
It makes a fun gift coupled with the countertop spray!
IMG_0717

You will need
knitting needles size 10.  (I actually used 7 and then just casted on a few more stitches.)

Cast on 4 stitches
Row 1: K, across
Row 2: K 2, yo K to the end of the row.
Repeat row 2 until there are 43 sts on needle.
Decrease rows: K 1, K 2 tog, yo, K 2 tog, K to the end.
Continue until 4 st remain.  Cast off remaining sts.

I add as many stitches as I can fit on my needles to increase the size a bit.  

3 comments:

Heather Kearns said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST! I of course love it, how can you not? What a great gift! I love my Countertop spray!

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Heats said...

Hey! I totally benefited from this post and LOVE IT!! Miss you!!