Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Amazing Pete Containers

wrIMG_7995

wrIMG_7996

Finally, sorry it has taken me so long to post these pictures. I am amazed at how similar our containers look, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same thing! I like your idea of finding bigger containers for cereal and such. I am so proud of us for being organized and for having almost identical looking pantries. (Except for the bulk rice dream :) It is so funny that we really truly are always on the same page.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You have always inspired me to be more organized! Your pantry looks so great! Thanks for sharing all your new ideas and recipes with me. I love them!

cherisse said...

Ahh how is my favorite TVA R building friends!! We miss you!
Boston o my gosh do you freeze or what. Do you love it or no.
Okay I love the ruffled beenie and the cute crochet clippys I need them in my life! I am super impressed. Go Martha Stewart...I mean Heather!